- 1⁄2 lb pork sausage or 1⁄2 lb chorizo sausage, if you prefer
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1⁄2 green peppers, diced or 1 can green chili, if you prefer
- 2 cups frozen hash brown potatoes
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
- 1 pinch cumin
- shredded cheddar cheese
- salsa or picante sauce
- sour cream
- black olives (or any other burrito topping you prefer)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown sausage, add onion and pepper and cook until limp.
- Add hash browns and cook until brown and tender, about 10 minutes.
- Scramble eggs and cumin and stir into sausage mixture.
- Cook until firm.
- Serve on warm tortillas with additional toppings of your choice.
- (Note: I cook the sausage, veges, and potatoes the night before and refrigerate. The next morning, all you have to do is reheat it and add eggs. Saves a lot of time in the morning).