- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen southern style hash brown potatoes
- 12 eggs
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 lb bulk pork sausage, browned and drained
- 12 (10 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, fry hash browns according to package directions; remove and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs; add onions and green pepper.
- Pour into same skillet; cook and stir until eggs are set.
- Remove from heat; add hash browns and sausage; mix gently.
- Place about 3/4 cup of filling on each tortilla and top with about 1/4 cup cheese.
- Roll up burrito style and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve with salsa if desired.