Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
One skillet meal. My family has been making these for years. Very yummy!
- 1 lb bacon
- 4 cups potatoes, diced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 6 flour tortillas
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 tablespoons salsa
- Cut bacon into pieces. Fry in skillet over med-low heat.
- When bacon almost cooked; add diced potatoes and chopped onions. No need to drain grease from bacon, in fact, you may need to add more depending on how much you ended up with. Cook until desired doneness.
- If you have a lot of grease left, you may want to remove some at this point.
- When potatoes and onions cooked; add eggs. Stirring constantly to scramble.
- Place in warmed flour tortilla shells. Top with cheese and salsa. Wrap tortilla to form a burrito fold.
I gave this recipe 4 stars. This was liked by my whole family including a 4, 6, and 7 yr old kids. When I made this recipe I cut the recipe in half. I made a small change to the recipe I used frozen shredded potatoes. Overall these were good and my family really enjoyed these. We will have these again for sure! Thanks for posting a good recipe! Christine (internetnut)
These were really good and easy to make. I make breakfast burritos a lot but have never put potatoes in them. Everyone enjoyed them. Made the recipe exactly as written other then I did add some pepper. Thanks Kara.
These were great for breakfast this morning! I used turkey bacon and whole wheat low carb tortillas. I also baked my potatoes in the microwave before cutting and adding to the pan. Thanks for posting, KaraRN!! :)