One skillet meal. My family has been making these for years. Very yummy!
Make and share this Breakfast Burritos recipe from Food.com.
- Cut bacon into pieces. Fry in skillet over med-low heat.
- When bacon almost cooked; add diced potatoes and chopped onions. No need to drain grease from bacon, in fact, you may need to add more depending on how much you ended up with. Cook until desired doneness.
- If you have a lot of grease left, you may want to remove some at this point.
- When potatoes and onions cooked; add eggs. Stirring constantly to scramble.
- Place in warmed flour tortilla shells. Top with cheese and salsa. Wrap tortilla to form a burrito fold.