1/1 Photo of Breakfast Burritos
One skillet meal. My family has been making these for years. Very yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut bacon into pieces. Fry in skillet over med-low heat.
- 2When bacon almost cooked; add diced potatoes and chopped onions. No need to drain grease from bacon, in fact, you may need to add more depending on how much you ended up with. Cook until desired doneness.
- 3If you have a lot of grease left, you may want to remove some at this point.
- 4When potatoes and onions cooked; add eggs. Stirring constantly to scramble.
- 5Place in warmed flour tortilla shells. Top with cheese and salsa. Wrap tortilla to form a burrito fold.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Burritos
Serving Size: 1 (304 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 664.1
- Calories from Fat 415
- Total Fat 46.2 g
- Saturated Fat 16.4 g
- Cholesterol 277.7 mg
- Sodium 1183.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 23.7 g