1/3 Photos of Breakfast Burritos
A delicious way to start the day. This recipe is for 2 servings and can be adjusted as needed. This is a great use of left over beans. Ham or chorizo can be used in place of the bacon. Cooking the egg as you would an omelet aids in rolling the burrito.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat the eggs with 1 tablespoon of the sour cream.
- 2Place 1/2 the butter in a 6-inch omelet pan and warm; when the butter is melted, pour in half the egg mixture.
- 3Cook the egg as you would for an omelet, pushing cooked portions to center of skillet and allowing uncooked portion to run to bottom of pan.
- 4When bottom is set, flip the egg over and allow to cook completely on the other side; season with salt and pepper, remove cooked egg to plate and repeat with remaining butter and egg mixture.
- 5While the eggs are cooking warm the beans in a small microwave dish, set aside.
- 6To assemble, warm the tortillas in the microwave for 30 seconds, top with cooked egg, a slice of bacon, divide the beans among the 2 tortillas, sprinkle with cheese, top with additional sour cream and salsa if desired.
- 7Fold bottom end up about 1 inch, fold over one side to center and then fold the other side overlapping slightly.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Burritos
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 599.3
- Calories from Fat 355
- Total Fat 39.5 g
- Saturated Fat 18.2 g
- Cholesterol 279.8 mg
- Sodium 930.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 22.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: