this makes about 38 burritos depending on size tortilla you use. Theses can be froze and used as needed
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1brown the sausage till well done and brown.
- 2To the scrambled eggs add one can of Mushroom Soup. (undeluted_.
- 3Cook the egg soup mixture in pan. When done add the Sausage to the egg mixture. You could add cooked diced potatoes to this also,.
- 4prepare burritos by spooning egg mixture one to center of burrito a few inches from bottom. Put salsa on top of this. and then cheese.
- 5Fold buritto up from bottom, then wrap sides.
- 6Wrap each burrito individualy and freeze.
- 7when ready to use thaw and heat in mirowave.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Burritos
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 38
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.2
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 67.3 mg
- Sodium 585.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 4.6 g