Recipe by duckit
this makes about 38 burritos depending on size tortilla you use. Theses can be froze and used as needed
- 1 lb pork sausage or 1 lb chorizo sausage
- 1 dozen egg
- 110 ounces mushroom soup
- 2 (16 ounce) jars salsa (I use the medium)
- sherdded sharp cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- brown the sausage till well done and brown.
- To the scrambled eggs add one can of Mushroom Soup. (undeluted_.
- Cook the egg soup mixture in pan. When done add the Sausage to the egg mixture. You could add cooked diced potatoes to this also,.
- prepare burritos by spooning egg mixture one to center of burrito a few inches from bottom. Put salsa on top of this. and then cheese.
- Fold buritto up from bottom, then wrap sides.
- Wrap each burrito individualy and freeze.
- when ready to use thaw and heat in mirowave.