- 1 lb pork sausage
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 16 ounces frozen hash brown potatoes
- 8 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 8 -10 tortillas
- salsa or Tabasco sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In a frying pan, add sausage, onion, and frozen hash browns. Brown and crumble sausage.
- When sausage is almost cooked, add bell pepper so it does not over cook.
- Beat eggs and milk and add to sausage mixture and scramble together.
- When eggs are cooked, sprinkle cheese on top and let melt.
- Heat tortillas and spoon mixture in middle. Add salsa or tabasco sauce to taste! i like to use the jalepeno flavored tabasco sauce!
- Roll up tortilla and enjoy!