Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Delicious breakfast burritos. A family favorite!
Make and share this Breakfast Burritos recipe from Food.com.
- In a frying pan, add sausage, onion, and frozen hash browns. Brown and crumble sausage.
- When sausage is almost cooked, add bell pepper so it does not over cook.
- Beat eggs and milk and add to sausage mixture and scramble together.
- When eggs are cooked, sprinkle cheese on top and let melt.
- Heat tortillas and spoon mixture in middle. Add salsa or tabasco sauce to taste! i like to use the jalepeno flavored tabasco sauce!
- Roll up tortilla and enjoy!
Yummmy!!! Quick and easy also. We like salsa or habanera sauce instead of the tabasco. Thanks for sharing with us. And also use HOT pork sausage.