1/1 Photo of Breakfast Burritos
A really great breakfast dish that I got from a relative in Arizona.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large skillet, fry hash browns according to directions.
- 2Remove and set aside.
- 3In large bowl, beat eggs; add onions and green peppers.
- 4Pour in same skillet.
- 5Cook and stir until eggs set.
- 6Remove from heat.
- 7Add hash browns and sausage. Mix gently.
- 8Place about 3/4 cup on each tortilla and top with 1/4 cup cheddar cheese.
- 9Roll up and place on ungreased baking sheet.
- 10Bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Serve with salsa.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Burritos
Serving Size: 1 (2729 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 551.5
- Calories from Fat 252
- Total Fat 28.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 258.9 mg
- Sodium 717.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 25.3 g