Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
A really great breakfast dish that I got from a relative in Arizona.
Make and share this Breakfast Burritos recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen hash browns
- 12 eggs
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 lb bulk pork sausage, browned and drained
- 12 (10 inch) flour tortillas (warmed )
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- In large skillet, fry hash browns according to directions.
- Remove and set aside.
- In large bowl, beat eggs; add onions and green peppers.
- Pour in same skillet.
- Cook and stir until eggs set.
- Remove from heat.
- Add hash browns and sausage. Mix gently.
- Place about 3/4 cup on each tortilla and top with 1/4 cup cheddar cheese.
- Roll up and place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Serve with salsa.
Nice breakfast burrito. I loved the sausage and hashbrowns in them. Thanks tuttifrutti for a nice quick breakfast. Made for Bargain Basement Tag.