Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
We enjoyed these -- my ds had 3! Only 4 pts/serving. I used egg beaters instead of the egg whites (as in the ingredients). Recipe source: www.weightwatchers.com
- Pam cooking spray
- 9.85 ml olive oil
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped (I skipped, but next time I am adding green chilies or jalapenos)
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 118.29 ml low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded (I used WW Mexican blend shredded cheese)
- 29.58 ml cilantro, chopped
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- 118.29 ml nonfat sour cream
- 118.29 ml salsa
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a skillet over medium heat, heat the oil and then add scallions, green pepper, tomato and garlic and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add egg whites and whole eggs, cooking until eggs are scrambled (3-5 minutes). Remove from heat and stir in cheese, cilantro, salt and pepper.
- Place tortilla on plate and spoon in 1/4 of mixture, roll up and place seam down in baking dish which was sprayed with Pam. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Bake for 10 minutes and serve with sour cream and salsa.
Wonderful! Served these "to go", so no salsa or sour cream -- but they were yummy on the way to work this morning! I've already had an email from DH confirming my findings: 5 stars! Thanks for posting! Made for Veg'n Swap August 2011!
Delicious! I used some chopped jalapeno and chopped red pepper, corn tortillas, and garnished with some extra cilantro. Thanks for sharing! Veg*n Swap 33
This is a great, healthy version of a classic! I pared the recipe down for one (using one egg and one egg white) and it made a great quick dinner bite between errands this evening! I skipped the cilantro as I can't stand the stuff, and instead to kick up the flavor I threw some sliced green olives in before wrapping. I also put the salsa inside the burrito since I was eating on the go. Delicious! Thanks for posting! Made for the VIP Chef in Veg*n Swap #21.