Recipe by Mustang Sally 54269
Breakfast burritos are fast & easy to make. What makes this one unique from others is the greek seasoning & combination of vegys. I found this on another web site & find it really tasty when I used my favorite pepperoni. You could substitute sausage or salami instead.
- 2 ounces pepperoni, cubed
- 1⁄4 medium onion, diced
- 1⁄4 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 medium bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon all purpose Greek seasoning
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 ounce shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons salsa
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- In a skillet, over medium-high heat, saute pepperoni, onion, garlic, bell pepper, tomato & Greek seasoning for 10 minutes
- Stir in eggs & cook until they are done.
- Divide egg mixture between flour tortillas. Divide 1st amount of cheese putting it on top of the egg mixture. Then fold up tortillas & top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 10 mins till heated & cheese is melted.
- Top with salsa sauce & serve.