Recipe by mersaydees
My recipe adjusted for ZWT8 Diabetic Challenge - Mexico region. This is based on Dienia's great Breakfast Burrito With Green Beans (my photos are there, BTW!). I also made mine gluten free with Wheat Belly Tortillas (okay, I switched this from my original Rice Flour Tortillas!).
- 29.58 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 59.14 ml onion, chopped
- 236.59 ml cauliflower, cooked and finely chopped
- 6 eggs
- 118.29 ml no-salt-added green beans
- 118.29 ml cheese, shredded (optional)
- 29.58 ml cilantro, chopped
- 4 gluten-free tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onion in olive oil until translucent.
- Add chopped cauliflower to onion.
- Remove from pan.
- Scramble eggs and pour into pan; cook slow.
- Add drained green beans.
- Add onion mixture.
- Heat tortillas.
- Divide egg mixture onto tortilla. Sprinkle chopped cilantro over. Make burrito.
- Serve with salsa.
- Add cheese while cooking if you want.