Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My recipe adjusted for ZWT8 Diabetic Challenge - Mexico region. This is based on Dienia's great Breakfast Burrito With Green Beans (my photos are there, BTW!). I also made mine gluten free with Wheat Belly Tortillas (okay, I switched this from my original Rice Flour Tortillas!).
- Saute onion in olive oil until translucent.
- Add chopped cauliflower to onion.
- Remove from pan.
- Scramble eggs and pour into pan; cook slow.
- Add drained green beans.
- Add onion mixture.
- Heat tortillas.
- Divide egg mixture onto tortilla. Sprinkle chopped cilantro over. Make burrito.
- Serve with salsa.
- Add cheese while cooking if you want.