Recipe by Dienia B.
I had this in the '70's in El Paso. It tastes great; sounds weird I know but tastes great.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Made just half of the recipe for the 2 of us, using some leftover steamed green beans & baked potato! Added nicely to our breakfast, though another time I might use just one whole egg & two or three egg whites! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 potato, cooked
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup French style green bean
- 1 cup cheese, shredded (optional)
- 4 flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onion in butter until translucent.
- Dice cooked potato into small pieces; add to onion.
- Take out of pan.
- Scramble eggs. Pour into pan; cook slow.
- Add drained green beans.
- Add onion mixture.
- Heat tortillas.
- Divide egg mixture onto tortilla; make burrito.
- Serve with salsa.
- Add cheese while cooking if you want.