Recipe by Tish
I found this recipe on a camping site and thought it would work just great with a pudgie pie maker or sandwich maker. Easy, fast to put together and run for work or school
Top Review by Darlene Summers
Tish, I'm taking my sandwich maker camping with me the next time I go,this is far easier than fixing biscuits and gravy every morning .We have a pop-up camper so I am limited on what I can take. This was very easy and really good. I left off the potatoes, but put on the salsa,it tastes a lot like McDonalds Breakfast burrito.Very good recipe. Thanks,Darlene Summers
- 1 small flour tortilla
- 1 egg, scrambled
- 3 -5 pinches shredded cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion
- salsa (optional)
- 1 tablespoon prepared shredded potato (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Take (1) small soft shell burrito and fill with scrabbled egg (prepared ahead of time), shredded cheese, chopped peppers& onions, (some like a spoon of salsa), use what ever you like even shredded potatoes in the dairy section.
- Now place in the iron and fold over the sides and then the ends and place the top on.
- Cook to your liking and YOU WILL NOTICE THAT THE POCKET STAYS SEALED.