Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I found this recipe on a camping site and thought it would work just great with a pudgie pie maker or sandwich maker. Easy, fast to put together and run for work or school
- 1 small flour tortilla
- 1 egg, scrambled
- 3 -5 pinches shredded cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion
- salsa (optional)
- 1 tablespoon prepared shredded potato (optional)
- Take (1) small soft shell burrito and fill with scrabbled egg (prepared ahead of time), shredded cheese, chopped peppers& onions, (some like a spoon of salsa), use what ever you like even shredded potatoes in the dairy section.
- Now place in the iron and fold over the sides and then the ends and place the top on.
- Cook to your liking and YOU WILL NOTICE THAT THE POCKET STAYS SEALED.
Tish, I'm taking my sandwich maker camping with me the next time I go,this is far easier than fixing biscuits and gravy every morning .We have a pop-up camper so I am limited on what I can take. This was very easy and really good. I left off the potatoes, but put on the salsa,it tastes a lot like McDonalds Breakfast burrito.Very good recipe. Thanks,Darlene Summers
What a gourmet breakfast to have while camping. I made these as directed and also added a bit of chopped ham to the egg mixture. I did not add the salsa on the inside but served it on the side for dipping. Thanks for posting.