1/1 Photo of Breakfast Burrito Ala Idaho
This burrito makes a satisfying and comforting breakfast. I often make extra mashed potatoes just to have this burrito the next morning.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Warm a large skillet (big enough to hold burrito size tortilla) over medium heat.
- 2Butter (1T or so) can be added to the skillet to help brown the tortilla and give the outside more flavor and crispness, but I always just warm it in a dry (no butter or oil) skillet.
- 3Spread mashed potatoes down the center of tortilla.
- 4Place the tortilla in warm skillet, mashed potato side up.
- 5Sprinkle cheese on potatoes.
- 6Sprinkle bacon pieces on cheese.
- 7Spread scrambled eggs on top of bacon.
- 8Top with salsa and sour cream.
- 9If you like your tortilla soft, slide it out of the pan onto a plate as soon as it is warm. Roll and eat.
- 10If you prefer your tortilla crunchy, continue to cook until it starts to brown, slide out of the pan onto a plate and roll imediatly.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Burrito Ala Idaho
Serving Size: 1 (367 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 609.9
- Calories from Fat 251
- Total Fat 27.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 460.0 mg
- Sodium 1480.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 28.8 g