Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a wonderful recipe and wonderfully easy to make. I have it for breakfast almost every morning.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs well.
- Boil spinach and drain.
- In a 10-inch skillet, scramble eggs and spinach together.
- Cut 1 cheese slice in half and place end to end across the center of the tortilla.
- Place eggs on top of cheese.
- Cut the other cheese slice in half and lay end to end across the top of the eggs.
- Microwave for 30 seconds to melt cheese and soften tortilla.
- Roll the tortilla into a burrito, and enjoy!
This is delicious. I used a smaller whole wheat tortilla, 2 eggs, and I sliced my own sharp cheddar cheese (I don't eat processed cheese), thinly with a serrated knife. It is quick, nutricious, and portable. Thanks for a great recipe.
I love this as I canot eat breakfast before work; just cannot stomach it so I bring it with me. I love the addition of spinach, used a smaler tortilla and 2 eggs and I also added cooked onions and some canned green chilies after making it as stated. I do it both ways depending on my mood and what I have on hand. One time I even used some Rotel tomatoes with green chilies (drained a bit) and that was good too. Thank you for an excellent keeper! I'd check with zaar on the caloric content for this as I cannot for the life of me see this as being over 800 calories. :-)
These are delicious!! This will be a regular thing for me, definitely hehe. I only had smaller tortillas, so I cut the ingredients down a bit. I wouldnt be able to eat a LARGE one :-) I rolled it before placing in the micro, and wrapped it in a paper towel, and it turned out perfect. I also think that some some sauted chopped onions would taste marvelous in this! Thanks!!