Recipe by Eric N. Frankel
This is a wonderful recipe and wonderfully easy to make. I have it for breakfast almost every morning.
Top Review by conniecooks
This is delicious. I used a smaller whole wheat tortilla, 2 eggs, and I sliced my own sharp cheddar cheese (I don't eat processed cheese), thinly with a serrated knife. It is quick, nutricious, and portable. Thanks for a great recipe.
- 3 extra large grade aa eggs
- 4 ounces cut-leaf spinach, drained
- 1 large tortilla
- 2 slices kraft individually wrapped cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, beat eggs well.
- Boil spinach and drain.
- In a 10-inch skillet, scramble eggs and spinach together.
- Cut 1 cheese slice in half and place end to end across the center of the tortilla.
- Place eggs on top of cheese.
- Cut the other cheese slice in half and lay end to end across the top of the eggs.
- Microwave for 30 seconds to melt cheese and soften tortilla.
- Roll the tortilla into a burrito, and enjoy!