Eric Frankel's Note:
This is a wonderful recipe and wonderfully easy to make. I have it for breakfast almost every morning.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, beat eggs well.
- 2Boil spinach and drain.
- 3In a 10-inch skillet, scramble eggs and spinach together.
- 4Cut 1 cheese slice in half and place end to end across the center of the tortilla.
- 5Place eggs on top of cheese.
- 6Cut the other cheese slice in half and lay end to end across the top of the eggs.
- 7Microwave for 30 seconds to melt cheese and soften tortilla.
- 8Roll the tortilla into a burrito, and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Burrito
Serving Size: 1 (434 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 827.9
- Calories from Fat 384
- Total Fat 42.7 g
- Saturated Fat 18.6 g
- Cholesterol 693.3 mg
- Sodium 1372.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 45.5 g