Recipe by Brenda in NJ
A fast breakfast on the go. My youngest love these cause she can eat it while she is waiting for the school bus. It is real quick and easy to make too.
Top Review by justcallmetoni
Work very early on Saturday mornings and always looking for portable meals that will keep me satisfied through a busy time at work. For the meat, I used Morningstar sausage crumbles which are quite flavorful and soy cheddar for the cheese. The meal came together quickly and wrapped in foil stayed warm for the trip. Were I eating this at home I would have added salsa. Now I'm trying to figure out if these can be made ahead and reheated.
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry or heat the meat through.
- Fry the 2, eggs break the yolks so they cook through.
- Heat the tortilla shell in the microwave for 10 seconds.
- Put the meat and eggs on the tortilla shell now grate some cheddar cheese on top of the eggs.
- Fold the bottom of the tortilla shell up and the side over and place back in the frying pan seam side down. Turn pan off and let the tortilla sit in pan to melt the cheese.
- Remove when ready to leave house.