Just as tasty, and much healthier than any drive-through fast food breakfast!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- 2Cook the onion and chilies in the skillet over medium heat for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 3In a small bowl, whisk together egg substitute, cheese, pepper, and Tabasco (if using).
- 4Pour into skillet and scramble for 3 to 4 minutes, until the eggs are done to taste, but not dry.
- 5Place the egg mixture along one-third of the tortilla, about 2 inches away from the bottom.
- 6Fold up the lower edge, and then roll from the side to form a burrito.
- 7Eat immediately or wrap in a napkin or aluminum foil to eat out of hand while waiting for the school bus or commuting to work.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Burrito
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 48.4
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 160.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 8.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free monterey jack cheese
10-inch 98% fat-free flour tortilla