1/6 Photos of Breakfast Bundt Bread (Aka Monkey Bread Aka Pull-Apart Bread)
1 hr 10 mins
This is like a sticky pecan bun and cinnamon bun all rolled into one! You're going to need a glass of milk to eat this - it's VERY rich. For the icing, we like to lump it on top and let it melt down the sides; that way, it picks up some of the other gooey stuff and you can dip your bread into it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened (or more, depending on the size of your bundt pan, DO NOT SUBSTITUTE)
- 4 (10 count) cans refrigerated biscuits, each biscuit halved
- 1/4 lb butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 cup vanilla frosting
- 1Heat oven to 375°F (350°F if using a glass bundt pan).
- 2Grease bundt pan with softened tablespoon of butter (you may need more depending on the size of your bundt pan, DO NOT SUBSTITUTE - the butter mixes with the sugar mixture on the outside of the bread, making it gooey).
- 3Roll biscuit half into a ball and let stand at room temperature.
- 4In a medium bowl, combine sugar, cinnamon, and both 1/2 cups of pecans.
- 5Roll each biscuit ball in butter and then in sugar mixture (I usually do a handful of biscuit balls at a time).
- 6Layer balls in bundt pan; if you have extra butter and sugar mixture, mix together and pour over bread.
- 7Bake for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown.
- 8Remove from oven and up-end onto serving plate.
- 9Place icing by spoonfuls on top of hot bread; allow to melt and cover the sides and center of bread; icing will pool in dish, use for dipping.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Bundt Bread (Aka Monkey Bread Aka Pull-Apart Bread)
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 622.9
- Calories from Fat 306
- Total Fat 34.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 27.4 mg
- Sodium 1371.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 29.2 g
- Protein 8.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: