Like cinnamon and sugar toast. Without the toast! I know... I know.
My Private Note
small f ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash broccoli.
- 2Warm butter in medium skillet over medium heat.
- 3Deforest your broccoli into 'trees,' and prepare such that each has one flat side (rather than hack into the treetops it may be helpful to approach the 'trunk' with a sharp knife, spliting it in half lengthwise toward the floret. Instead of cutting all the way through, stop here and simply pull apart the rest of the way. Voila!).
- 4Sautee broccoli for 5 minutes, or until butter is absorbed.
- 5Reduce the heat one notch. Add orange juice and stir the broccoli around until the orange juice has evaporated.
- 6Splash with spray butter and sprinkle with your desired amount of cinnamon sugar.
- 7Smile and take pride in having eaten a unique breakfast!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Broccoli
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.7
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.1 mg
- Sodium 70.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 2.8 g