Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Like cinnamon and sugar toast. Without the toast! I know... I know.
Make and share this Breakfast Broccoli recipe from Food.com.
- Wash broccoli.
- Warm butter in medium skillet over medium heat.
- Deforest your broccoli into 'trees,' and prepare such that each has one flat side (rather than hack into the treetops it may be helpful to approach the 'trunk' with a sharp knife, spliting it in half lengthwise toward the floret. Instead of cutting all the way through, stop here and simply pull apart the rest of the way. Voila!).
- Sautee broccoli for 5 minutes, or until butter is absorbed.
- Reduce the heat one notch. Add orange juice and stir the broccoli around until the orange juice has evaporated.
- Splash with spray butter and sprinkle with your desired amount of cinnamon sugar.
- Smile and take pride in having eaten a unique breakfast!