Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Want something hot and filling for breakfast? This is the recipe! It makes two one-point servings (for the Weight Watchers among us), or one big three point serving.
- 2 slices light whole wheat bread
- 1⁄3 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1⁄3 cup skim milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup kellogs all-bran cereal
- 1⁄4 cup blueberries
- 2 tablespoons davinci sugar free rum syrup
- Prepare a baking dish with Pam butter-flavor spray.
- Tear the bread into small pieces and put into baking dish.
- Drop in berries and All-Bran.
- Mix together egg beaters, milk, DaVinci syrup, and salt.
- Pour over bread mixture.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and stir.
- Feel free to add more spices to taste.
- Chinese Five Spice, Pumpkin Pie Spice, or Apple Pie Spice are nice.
- You can also vary the DaVinci syrups and types of berries.
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes or 325 for 40.