Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I tried to create a recipe after a delicious bread loaf that I had that had smoked sausage baked in. It is not exactly the same, but it is my family's favorite!!!!
- 2 cups Jiffy baking mix
- 1 cup Jiffy cornbread mix
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1 cup cheese, grated
- 1 lb smoked sausage, browned
- Brown Smoked Sausge (you can use any type you prefer i.e. pork sausage).
- Mix first five ingredients.
- Fold in cheese (you can yse any type you prefer i.e. cheddar, monterey).
- Fold in cooled sausage.
- Grease baking dish ( I use 9x12).
- Spread the batter in the dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees until browned (about 45 min).