Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Here is a yummy breakfast served hot in a bowl. It's one of our favorites!!
Make and share this Breakfast Bowls recipe from Food.com.
- Brown and crumble sausage till cooked through.
- Add 1/2 stick butter and mix with sausage.
- Add 2/3 Celsius flour making a roux
- Add milk and salt and pepper
- Brown tator tots in the oven.
- Scramble eggs with 1 packet of Sazon and salt and pepper to taste.
- 1st. layer tator tots, 2nd layer scrambled eggs, 3rd layer gravy, 4th layer sprinkle with cheese.
We enjoyed this for brunch along with fresh fruit. Not something I would normally make more than once or twice a year considering the fat and calories, so it's considered a "treat". Made for Spring 2012 My 3 Chefs.