Here is a yummy breakfast served hot in a bowl. It's one of our favorites!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown and crumble sausage till cooked through.
- 2Add 1/2 stick butter and mix with sausage.
- 3Add 2/3 Celsius flour making a roux
- 4Add milk and salt and pepper
- 5Brown tator tots in the oven.
- 6Scramble eggs with 1 packet of Sazon and salt and pepper to taste.
- 71st. layer tator tots, 2nd layer scrambled eggs, 3rd layer gravy, 4th layer sprinkle with cheese.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Bowls
Serving Size: 1 (431 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 766.5
- Calories from Fat 474
- Total Fat 52.6 g
- Saturated Fat 22.7 g
- Cholesterol 461.0 mg
- Sodium 1127.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 29.2 g