Prep 10 mins
Cook 360 hrs
Got this one from Meals.com. I haven't tried it yet, but I like Stouffer's Welsh Rarebit so I thought this might be good.
- 1 (11 ounce) packagestouffer's frozen Welsh rarebit, defrosted
- 4 oval shaped dinner rolls
- 7 slices bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons green onions
- 1 teaspoon butter or 1 teaspoon reserved bacon fat
- 3 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 dgrees F.
- Slice tops off rolls and remove soft bread from inside, leaving 1/8-inch shell. Tear top crust and soft bread into small pieces.
- Combine eggs, milk,and green onion in a medium bowl.
- Melt butter in a medium skillet; add egg mixture and scramble until eggs are set. Fold in reserved bread pieces, bacon, and Welsh Rarebit.
- Divide scrambled egg mixture evenly among rolls. Top with cheddar cheese and place on a baking sheet. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.