Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another great way to sneak veggies into breakfast.
Make and share this Breakfast Bliss recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups zucchini, chopped
- 1 roma tomato, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 slices turkey bacon, cooked broken into small pieces
- 1⁄2 cup egg substitute
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup baking mix (Bisquick)
- Preheat oven to 400* Spray 9" pie plate with cooking spray.
- Prepare all of your veggies, and layer in a 9" pie plate.
- After veggies, lay down the cheese, then the bacon pieces.
- Mix egg substitute, salt, pepper, garlic powder, parsley and milk together until well mixed.
- Add Baking mix, stir until mixed.
- Pour egg/baking mix over top of everything.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes at 400* or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean. (this will be fairly moist).
- Let sit for at least 5 minutes before you try to cut.
- This is great topped with light sour cream and a few jalapeno slices.
- It also freezes well, but does get a little soggy-still good though.