1/3 Photos of Breakfast Blintz Souffle
1 hr 10 mins
This is rich in dairy and delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese or 15 ounces Quark
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- fresh sweetened fruit, mixed berries are especially nice
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2For filling: In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- 3Add ricotta cheese, egg yolks, sugar, and vanilla extract; mix thoroughly.
- 4Set aside.
- 5For blintz: In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar.
- 6Add eggs and beat well.
- 7In two separate bowls, combine flour with baking powder and yogurt with orange juice.
- 8Add alternately to egg mixture, and stir until thoroughly blended.
- 9Pour half of batter into a greased 9 x 13 x 2 inch glass dish.
- 10Cover batter with filling, spreading evenly to sides of pan.
- 11Top with remaining batter.
- 12Bake 45-55 minutes or until golden-brown.
- 13Remove from oven and cool 15 minutes before cutting.
- 14Serve with fresh sweetened fruit.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Blintz Souffle
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 465.3
- Calories from Fat 298
- Total Fat 33.1 g
- Saturated Fat 18.9 g
- Cholesterol 270.9 mg
- Sodium 385.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 15.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: