1/2 Photos of Breakfast Biscuits (Pampered Chef)
* Pamela *'s Note:
Another recipe using the Cut-N-Seal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup butter or 1/3 cup margarine, chilled
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chopped canned peaches
- 3 tablespoons red raspberry preserves
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Mix together flour, sugar, salt and baking powder.
- 2Cut in butter with Pastry Blender until mix is size of small peas.
- 3Add milk all at once. Stir until dough sticks together.(Food processor may be used. Use frozen butter cut into pieces) With floured hands, knead dough a little on lightly floured pastry cloth or board.
- 4Roll out half of dough to about 1/4" thick.
- 5Place about a scant teaspoons of your choice of filling on dough near the edge.
- 6Fold dough over filling. Cut and seal into crescent with 3" Cut `n Seal.
- 7Cut a slash or two in the top.
- 8Place on Baking Stone. Repeat using remainder of dough. Bake at 350
- 9degrees for 10 minutes.
- 10Breakfast Biscuits may be frozen. Defrost and warm in the oven(wrapped in foil) before serving.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Biscuits (Pampered Chef)
Serving Size: 1 (963 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.7
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 23.1 mg
- Sodium 210.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 4.4 g