Recipe by zoe,owen,andliams mommy
These are cheaper and better than the fast food version.
Top Review by Nannykins
Very easy and tasty! The eggs cooked up nicely in the microwave. They were a little wet at first, but I covered them with the cheese and plastic wrap, and by the time I needed them they were perfectly set! Next time, I might try 1 egg per serving, because I use the extra large biscuits and there was barely enough egg for 3. My picky DD loved it. I served it with fruit on the side. Thanks for submitting!
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 pillsbury microwave frozen buttermilk biscuits (from 16-oz bag)
- 4 slices packaged pre- cooked bacon, cut in half crosswise
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- In small bowl, mix eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour into pie plate.
- Microwave uncovered on High about 1 minute 30 seconds, lifting edge with spatula to let egg mixture run underneath every 30 seconds, until set. Fold in half; if still wet, microwave 30 seconds longer. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover with plastic wrap.
- Microwave biscuits and bacon as directed.
- Split warm biscuits horizontally; place on 4 individual serving plates. Cut eggs into 4 wedges. Place eggs and bacon on bottom halves of biscuits. Cover with top halves of biscuits.