Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are cheaper and better than the fast food version.
Make and share this Breakfast Biscuit Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- In small bowl, mix eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour into pie plate.
- Microwave uncovered on High about 1 minute 30 seconds, lifting edge with spatula to let egg mixture run underneath every 30 seconds, until set. Fold in half; if still wet, microwave 30 seconds longer. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover with plastic wrap.
- Microwave biscuits and bacon as directed.
- Split warm biscuits horizontally; place on 4 individual serving plates. Cut eggs into 4 wedges. Place eggs and bacon on bottom halves of biscuits. Cover with top halves of biscuits.