zoe,owen,andliams mommy's Note:
These are cheaper and better than the fast food version.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- 2In small bowl, mix eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour into pie plate.
- 3Microwave uncovered on High about 1 minute 30 seconds, lifting edge with spatula to let egg mixture run underneath every 30 seconds, until set. Fold in half; if still wet, microwave 30 seconds longer. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover with plastic wrap.
- 4Microwave biscuits and bacon as directed.
- 5Split warm biscuits horizontally; place on 4 individual serving plates. Cut eggs into 4 wedges. Place eggs and bacon on bottom halves of biscuits. Cover with top halves of biscuits.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Biscuit Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.2
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 123.0 mg
- Sodium 945.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 12.2 g