Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Good for a quick breakfast on the run or a quick snack
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 32 large marshmallows or 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup raisins
- 4 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- Grease 9x9x2 pan.
- Melt margarine and marshmallows over low heat stirring constantly.
- Stir in peanut butter until melted.
- Stir in milk.
- Remove from heat.
- Fold in raisins and cereal stirring until evenly coated.
- Turn into pan with buttered hands, pat evenly in pan.
- Cool thoroughly then cut into bars.
We all love these ! Great snack !
Very easy, and very tasty. Had 44 ladies coming to my home for a Pink Berakfast, and made these a week ahead and put them inthe freezer. They came back to "just-made" freshness when defrosted, and were very popular. Also much enjoyed by my primary-school grand-daughters - now a "must" in their lunch boxes! This is the 2nd year I have used this receipe for my Pink Breakfast (breast cancer research fund-raiser) and will no doubt use it again in 2007.
Very easy and tasty recipe. I was on my own this morning, and this was a fun thing to put together. I didn't want a huge breakfast, and this hit the spot. Now I have enough for the next few days.