- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 32 large marshmallows or 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup raisins
- 4 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease 9x9x2 pan.
- Melt margarine and marshmallows over low heat stirring constantly.
- Stir in peanut butter until melted.
- Stir in milk.
- Remove from heat.
- Fold in raisins and cereal stirring until evenly coated.
- Turn into pan with buttered hands, pat evenly in pan.
- Cool thoroughly then cut into bars.