Prep 0 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is still in the works - I'm trying to make it more healthy!
- 1 cup Fiber One cereal
- 1 cup oats (I use old-fashioned, but quick oats would work)
- 1⁄4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons flax seed meal
- 2 tablespoons wheat germ
- 1⁄3 cup walnut pieces
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate chips (mini work best)
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 6 ounces nonfat yogurt (plain or flavored)
- 1 large egg
- 1 egg white
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1⁄3 cup artificial sweetener (I use Splenda)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine cereal, oats, whole wheat flour, flax seeds, wheat germ, nuts, chocolate chips, dried cranberries, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon) in a large mixing bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Pour into lightly sprayed 13x9 dish.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.