Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
thanks to dewdrop for this recipe from fat-free archive
- 2 cups oats
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1⁄4 cup wheat germ
- 1 cup raisins or 1 cup currants or 1 cup other dried fruit, packed and chopped
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup banana, mashed
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray a 9x13 (or a little smaller) pan with nonstick spray.
- Mix all ingredients, pat thinly on bottom of pan, sprinkle with extra cinnamon and bake for 30 minutes.
- Wait to cool before removing or they will crumble.