Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I created this crazy breakfast one morning, when trying to decide what to feed my 4 kids. They gave rave reviews, and it has become a regular breakfast around the house. It is also a great breakfast to have the kids help prepare. Totally kid friendly! Best if eaten with a fork. Plus, this breakfast includes all 4 food groups!
- 4 medium bananas
- 8 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups crushed Honey Nut Cheerios
- 32 ounces milk
- Peel bananas.
- Cover the outside of each banana with approximately 2 tbsp of peanut butter.
- Roll each banana in cereal. (Works best if you put cereal on paper plate to roll).
- Serve each banana with a fork and an 8 oz glass of milk.
Great new way to serve bananas! I used multi-grain cheerios instead of honey-nut! Perfect for the kid in all of us! Loved the crunchy outside with the soft inside! Yum! Made for PAC Spring 2010!
I just tried this recipe and was alright. A little too sweet for my taste. But still I enjoyed it much ^-^
I changed the Cheerios to Rice Krispies and worked great as well! Thanks for sharing this quick, easy breakfast/snack idea!