Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A healthy banana split for breakfast or brunch. From a Pillsbury book. Looks especially nice in a banana split glass dessert dish.
- 1 small banana, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 (8 ounce) container vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons sliced strawberries or 2 tablespoons whole raspberries
- 2 tablespoons blueberries
- 2 tablespoons crushed pineapple
- 2 tablespoons granola cereal or 2 tablespoons chopped nuts
- In a banana split dish or oblong single serving dish, place banana halves lengthwise along sides of dish.
- Place 3 equal scoops of yogurt down center of dish.
- Top one scoop with strawberries, one with blueberries, and one with pineapple.
- Sprinkle with granola. Serve immediately.
This is my 200th review and this recipe does not disappoint! I only had strawberries on hand for the fruit so I just used those, and I looved it. I've never thought to put such healthy ingredients together in such a creative way like that. The presentation is so wonderful. I made this for myself and it makes me feel really special eating it, just like I'm having dessert for breakfast. And it's just as tasty, if not more! Thanks!