1/4 Photos of Breakfast Bake Without Potatoes
xtra napkins pleeeeease's Note:
Nice combonation of sausage, eggs and cheese. I didn't have any potaoes and was concerned it wouldn't be as tastey or as filling without them so that is where the Bisquick comes in. I will be honest, I did not even get to try a bite (long story) but it was gone with no leftovers so I guess it wasn't bad :) This also can be made the day before and refrigerated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray 9x13 inch baking dish (glass is best).
- 2Layer cooked sausage, cheese, raw onion and mushroom in dish.
- 3Mix Bisquick, salt and eggs. Beat well.
- 4Add milk and stir until smooth.
- 5Pour over mixture in dish. (can be covered and refrigerated at this point).
- 6Bake covered at 350 degrees F for 35 minutes (add 5-10 if refrigerated).
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Bake Without Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 528.3
- Calories from Fat 344
- Total Fat 38.2 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 251.6 mg
- Sodium 1160.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 24.0 g