Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Inexpensive breakfast bake that was published in Kraft's Food and Family Magazine.
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) packageof chopped ham
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- preheat oven to 350 degrees. Unroll dough in 13x9 baking dish; press to cover bottom of dish; firmly pressing to seal seams and holes.
- Sprinkle ham over crust. Beat eggs, milk and pepper with whisk until blended and pour over ham. Top with cheeses.
- Bake 25 minutes or until center is set.
This is one my family likes....less soggy that some. Also good with sausage.
Delicious !!! I made this for my family for dinner the other night and they loved it. It was super easy to make and did not disappoint in flavor. Thank you for the recipe.
This was SO good and SO easy!!! My whole family loved it. Good enough for company. We made ours with bacon and just cheddar. Next time we want to try spicy sausage...can't wait. Just delicious. This recipe is definitely a keeper!