- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) packageof chopped ham
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 350 degrees. Unroll dough in 13x9 baking dish; press to cover bottom of dish; firmly pressing to seal seams and holes.
- Sprinkle ham over crust. Beat eggs, milk and pepper with whisk until blended and pour over ham. Top with cheeses.
- Bake 25 minutes or until center is set.