1/2 Photos of Breakfast Bake
1 hr 15 mins
One of my boys isn't so fond of eggs so when I found this casserole didn't use any, we had to give it a try. It makes quite a bit for our family of four, but was wonderful heated up for quick and easy breakfast during the week.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook sausage in large skillet over medium heat until no longer pink.
- 2Add chopped onion and peppers and cook until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes. Drain on paper towels.
- 3Combine 1 3/4 cups cheese and next 4 ingredients in large bowl.
- 4Fold in potatoes.
- 5Spread half of the potato mixture in a shallow 3-quart baking dish.
- 6Top with sausage mixture.
- 7Top with remaining potato mixture.
- 8Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 9Cover and bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- 10Uncover, bake 10 more minutes, or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Bake
Serving Size: 1 (287 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 599.6
- Calories from Fat 373
- Total Fat 41.4 g
- Saturated Fat 18.2 g
- Cholesterol 137.4 mg
- Sodium 1187.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 29.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
French onion dip