1/5 Photos of Breakfast Bagel Sandwiches (Oamc)
* Pamela *'s Note:
While searching for a great make ahead breakfast I tried this and it worked great! Hope you enjoy it too :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice each bagel in half.
- 2Lightly butter each side.
- 3To cook eggs, lightly grease a mug or small bowl or ramekin; beat eggs in that bowl and microwave 30 seconds; remove egg in one piece and repeat for remaining eggs. Or take Swan Valley Tammi's idea and pre-cook the bacon, chop it up and add it to the eggs. Pour into greased muffin tins. Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 12 minutes so all 12 egg/bacon 'patties' are done at the same time.
- 4On the bottom half of the bagel place cooked egg.
- 5Top each egg with approximately 1 Tablespoon grated cheese.
- 6Stack bacon on top.
- 7Complete sandwich with top of bagel.
- 8Cool slightly; wrap in plastic wrap individually; place in a large labeled zipper freezer bag.
- 9To serve, remove 1 bagel sandwich from bag and remove wrapping.
- 10Place upside down in microwave and heat for 30 seconds.
- 11Place right side up and microwave for 30 seconds more or until heated through. **Time may vary in your microwave**.
- 12Eat warm.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Bagel Sandwiches (Oamc)
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 470.9
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 221.6 mg
- Sodium 780.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 19.6 g