My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread the toasted bagel halves with butter or mayonnaise.
- 2Arrange the bagel halves, cut side up, on a toaster oven tray.
- 3Layer the prosciutto slices on top of one bagel half; top with onion and cheese slices Slide the cheese topped bagel half into a toaster oven, and heat on the top brown or toast setting until cheese melts.
- 4(Or place the bagel half on a broiler pan under preheated broiler, 4" from the heat suorce, for about 1-1 1/2 minutes, or just until cheese melts) Top with second bagel half.
- 5Serve the sandwich immediately with deli mustard.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Bagel Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 513.3
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 51.5 mg
- Sodium 669.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 26.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: