1/3 Photos of Breakfast Bagel Sandwich
I love to make these on the weekends! It's so versatile, too...you can mix & match your favorite bagels, cheeses and meats to create your own personal touch!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 bagel (flavor of your choice- I prefer Everything or Egg bagels)
- 1 egg
- 1 slice cheese (flavor of your choice- I prefer American)
- 2 pieces cooked bacon (any breakfast meat) or 2 pieces sausage (any breakfast meat) or 2 pieces deli ham (any breakfast meat) or 2 pieces Canadian bacon (any breakfast meat)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1Place bagel in toaster and toast as desired.
- 2Over medium heat, fry egg in frying pan.
- 3Turn off heat but, leave pan on burner.
- 4Place meat on top of egg and then the cheese on top of the meat.
- 5Cover with a lid and let the heat melt the cheese.
- 6Butter toasted bagel.
- 7Place egg, meat, and cheese pile on one half of bagel and top with the other half.
- 8Slice in half and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Bagel Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 738.3
- Calories from Fat 348
- Total Fat 38.7 g
- Saturated Fat 19.9 g
- Cholesterol 295.9 mg
- Sodium 1629.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 34.5 g