Recipe by princesskim
I love to make these on the weekends! It's so versatile, too...you can mix & match your favorite bagels, cheeses and meats to create your own personal touch!
- 1 bagel (flavor of your choice- I prefer Everything or Egg bagels)
- 1 egg
- 1 slice cheese (flavor of your choice- I prefer American)
- 2 pieces cooked bacon (any breakfast meat) or 2 pieces sausage (any breakfast meat) or 2 pieces deli ham (any breakfast meat) or 2 pieces Canadian bacon (any breakfast meat)
- 1 tablespoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Place bagel in toaster and toast as desired.
- Over medium heat, fry egg in frying pan.
- Turn off heat but, leave pan on burner.
- Place meat on top of egg and then the cheese on top of the meat.
- Cover with a lid and let the heat melt the cheese.
- Butter toasted bagel.
- Place egg, meat, and cheese pile on one half of bagel and top with the other half.
- Slice in half and enjoy!