Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
You can adjust all ingredients to taste, this makes a great weekday breakfast, and keeps you going all morning...so yummy. This makes a great breakfast for kids!
- 118.32 ml peanut butter (use tablespoons)
- 4 English muffins, split and toasted
- 1 large red apple, cored and sliced
- 59.14 ml brown sugar, packed
- 29.58 ml butter
- 1.23 ml cinnamon
- Spread about 1 heaping tablespoon peanut butter onto each toasted English muffin half.
- Top each one with a few apple slices.
- In the microwave, melt together butter, brown sugar and cinnamon, stirring frequently until smooth.
- Drizzle the cinnamon mixture over the apple slices.
Simple and delicious! I think next time I will try maple syrup instead of brown sugar.
Such an amazing little breakfast that I chose to make it two days in a row! Nummy, nummy, nummy! This is such an appetizing little dish and it kept me full for hours. Love it!! Thank you!
Yummy little breakfast for myself this morning; quick enough that I could make it before work - I used just part of the apple and saved the rest as a snack for later. I don't have an apple corer, so I sliced the apple and layered the slices on top of the pb before drizzling with the cinnamon sauce. Made for Zaar Stars.