Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
You can adjust all ingredients to taste, this makes a great weekday breakfast, and keeps you going all morning...so yummy. This makes a great breakfast for kids!
- 8 tablespoons peanut butter (use tablespoons)
- 4 English muffins, split and toasted
- 1 large red apple, cored and sliced
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread about 1 heaping tablespoon peanut butter onto each toasted English muffin half.
- Top each one with a few apple slices.
- In the microwave, melt together butter, brown sugar and cinnamon, stirring frequently until smooth.
- Drizzle the cinnamon mixture over the apple slices.