1/3 Photos of Breakfast Apple English Muffin Rounds
You can adjust all ingredients to taste, this makes a great weekday breakfast, and keeps you going all morning...so yummy. This makes a great breakfast for kids!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread about 1 heaping tablespoon peanut butter onto each toasted English muffin half.
- 2Top each one with a few apple slices.
- 3In the microwave, melt together butter, brown sugar and cinnamon, stirring frequently until smooth.
- 4Drizzle the cinnamon mixture over the apple slices.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Apple English Muffin Rounds
Serving Size: 1 (663 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.8
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 217.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 6.6 g