- 2 cups peeled and sliced granny smith apples (about 2 medium) or 2 cups peeled and sliced stayman apples (about 2 medium)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 navel oranges, peeled and cut into segments
- 1 1⁄2 cups pitted prunes
- 1 1⁄2 cups orange juice
- 2 pink grapefruit, peeled and cut into segments
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- mint sprig (for garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 2 or 3 quart saucepan combine apples, prunes and orange juice;= bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer until apples are tender but not= soft, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in honey, lemon juice= and cinnamon.
- Cool, cover and chill.
- Stir in oranges and grapefruit.
- =To serve, spoon fruits with their liquid into serving dishes; garnish= with mint sprigs.