Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is from Kraft, a yummy decadent brekky that's quick to do. This could also be a dessert if you like. To cut down on fat a little I have also tried this using cottage cheese in place of the cream cheese & sour cream, it's good but doesn't caramelize as well as the latter.
- 425 g pie apples
- 1⁄2 cup frozen blueberries
- 125 g Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- COMBINE apples and blueberries in a heatproof bowl and microwave on HIGH for 1 - 2 minutes or until heated through. Divide evenly between 4 x 1 cup heatproof serving dishes.
- COMBINE Philly, sour cream and caster sugar and spread over the dishes. Sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon.
- PLACE dishes under a preheated grill for about 2 - 5 minutes or until sugar has caramelised. Serve immediately.
Delicious. No pic bc i was still asleep while eating but it was soo good. I used low fat cream cheese and sour cream, withsplenda brown sugar mix.