Prep 2 mins
Cook 35 mins
A omelet recipe full of flavors. Yummy on a bagel or english muffin.
- 1⁄3 sweet onion
- 3 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 8 ounces maple bacon
- 2 dashes season salt
- 5 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup shredded cheese (jack or colby or mozz. or etc.)
- In a frying pan on medium heat, heat oil.
- Add onions and season salt to oil and mix for about two or three minutes.
- Add in bacon and mix and cook the mixture until bacon is the way you want it.
- Add the eggs and cheese last, mixing them in and cooking until the cheese is melted and the eggs are cooked.