Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
I have even added grated cheddar cheese in this too, use more or less bacon if desired and use more onion if you so wish to, please use only butter it tastes better --- this is wonderful to serve at the table if you have company over for dinner.
- 3 (10 ounce) tubes refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (Pillsbury is good!)
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted (no subs!)
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 small green pepper, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 10-inch tube pan.
- Cut biscuits into quarters (4 pieces, use a scissors to make it easier!).
- Dip all pieces lightly in melted butter to coat.
- Place one-third of the biscuits all around into bottom of prepared pan.
- Sprinkle with half of the bacon, Parmesan cheese, onion and green pepper over the biscuits.
- Top with last third of dipped biscuits.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.