1/2 Photos of Breadsticks for Dips (Bread Machine)
2 hrs 15 mins
My family loves dips - hot, cold - doesn't matter. I came up with this breadstick recipe especially for that reason. We especially like to use these for dipping in hummus. I add about 1 tsp. cumin and 1/4-1/2 tsp. seseme oil when making them for hummus to mimic the flavors in the dip. I brush mine with olive oil and sprinkle seseme seeds on top as well. Play with adding seasoning as this is a pretty fail-proof recipe. Hope you enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put ingredients in the bread maker in the order listed.
- 2Set to dough setting.
- 3After the machine has finished, punch down dough and divide into 16 equal pieces.
- 4Roll each piece into a breadstick shape. Place onto a cookie sheet lightly dusted with cornmeal to prevent sticking.
- 5Let rise for 30-45 minutes - till doubled.
- 6Bake at 400 degrees for 12-15 minutes - till golden brown.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breadsticks for Dips (Bread Machine)
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 225.0
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 295.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 5.2 g