Breadsticks Alphabet Dunkers
- Heat oven to 350°F Unroll bread stick dough; separate at perforations to form 8 inch strips.
- On 1 large or 2 small ungreased cookie sheets, form each strip of dough into the desired letter. Brush dough with butter.
- In small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; blend well. Sprinkle mixture evenly over the dough. Bake at 350F for 12 to 17 minutes or until golden brown, immediately remove form cookie sheet.
- Meanwhile heat peanut butter in small saucepan over low heat until melts.
- To serve, dip bread sticks in peanut butter.