Prep 5 mins
Cook 17 mins
This is a cute, fun breakfast that kinds can help make. This is from Pillsbury.
- 1 (11 ounce) can refrigerated breadstick dough
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup peanut butter
- Heat oven to 350°F Unroll bread stick dough; separate at perforations to form 8 inch strips.
- On 1 large or 2 small ungreased cookie sheets, form each strip of dough into the desired letter. Brush dough with butter.
- In small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; blend well. Sprinkle mixture evenly over the dough. Bake at 350F for 12 to 17 minutes or until golden brown, immediately remove form cookie sheet.
- Meanwhile heat peanut butter in small saucepan over low heat until melts.
- To serve, dip bread sticks in peanut butter.
I have some nephews come overe the other day and we tried this they loved it. Thanks for posting it.